"Medicine is like a pie chart"
If you would like to learn more about why I think "Medicine is like a pie chart, please see my Healthcare Philosophy page.
Whether you are looking for an alternative to traditional treatment methods or would like to use Asian Medicine as an adjunctive therapy, many people have found Asian Medicine to be beneficial to their health and wellbeing. With a 3,000-year history, Asian Medicine successfully addresses chronic ailments and manages pain.
Asian Medicine is a safe, painless alternative or adjunctive treatment for:
- Arthritis, fibromyalgia, back pain and carpal tunnel
- Allergies, asthma and other respiratory problems
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Gynecological problems like infertility and PMS
- Depression, anxiety, insomnia and stress
- And many more physical, emotional and neurological issues
At Christine Cronin - Acupuncture and Herbs, I am dedicated to bringing health and healing to my patients.
Contact me today to find out how I can help you return to optimal health and wellness!